The Petra Museum contains 280 artifacts, dating back to different ages. The exhibition consists of five halls showing the history of Petra, information about the Nabataea’s way of life, their civilization.
It was established in 1974 on the eastern side of the Roman Theater in ʻAmman.
It was established in 1979 within a group of ancient houses where many mosaic floors were discovered.
It was established in 1983 to be a specialized regional museum that displays the story of civilization that featured Al Balqāʻ region through different eras.
It is located on the western side of the Roman Theater in Amman. The Department of Antiquities has established the museum on 15/11/1975 to collect, preserve, research and record the Jordanian traditional heritage.
Al-Salt Historical Museum (Abu Jaber House), is a heritage building located in the center of the city of Al-Salt, and it dates back to the late nineteenth century.
It is located at the top of the southern edge of the archaeological site of Tall Irbid, within the oldest traditional building in the city which was built during the Ottoman period in 1886.
The museum was established in 1952 to tell the story of Jordanian civilization through displaying archaeological and historical collections.
The museum was established in 1977 upon King Hussein's wishes. It showcases a rare collection of Jordan's military weapons, clothing, and vehicles.
The Parliamentary Life museum is one of the first models of parliamentary museums around the world.
The Central Bank of Jordan has been aware of the significance of having a coinage and numismatics museum to exhibit the various coins that were circulated in the Jordanian territory throughout history.
The Archaeology Museum was established in 1962, the same year which the University of Jordan was established. Since its founding, the museum has been continuously expanding its collection.
The first public automotive museum in the Arab region.
The Hijaz Railway is a narrow railway, linking Damascus and Medina.
It was established in the year 2004/2005. and opened on 17/05/2012. It includes the objects that were discovered in the archaeological sites in Al Aghwār (Jordan Valley) region.
This house was turned into a museum after the death of his wife Saadia al-Tal in 1998, based on her will.
It was established in 2003 and located in ʻAjlūn Castle and includes two interconnected halls with cabinets for displaying artefacts from different ages.
t was established in 1985. It includes different artefacts from different ages that the region passed through, starting from Paleolithic Age until the Late Islamic Age.
It was established in 2013. In a two-storey building with a main exhibition hall that includes cabinets to display flint and stone tools.
The Arar House Museum was established to host cultural and educational events in the city of Irbid, located in the house of the poet Mustafa Wahbi Al-Tal
It is located within the archaeological site in the Acropolis of the ancient Gadara city. It was built in 1860. This building belongs to Al Rosan Family.
It was opened in 2019, located in the historic Ottoman building in old As Saraya area facing the Castle.
It is located in Al Hallābāt Region in Aḍ Ḍulayl District, Az Zarqāʼ Governorate. It was opened in 2008 within the visitor center at Qaṣr Al Hallābāt.
It was opened on 16th June 2019 and it aims to protect heritage such as architectural, cultural, artistic, and religious elements starting from the Nabataean Age until the Late Islamic Age.
The Ottoman Citadel of Ma’an, which became a museum, was built between 1559-1563 during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, with the aim of providing safety for pilgrims’ convoys that were passing through Ma’an from the Levant to the Hijaz.